So, I started this blog as a way to espouse my opinions on the Dallas area, but that was years ago. I was a swinging single dude whose priorities in life included finding the next girl, beer, party, football game, yada, yada, yada. I had time to write constantly and I had a ton of thoughts on the area I lived in and called home...Dallas.
But, oh how things have changed.
As you can see from the posts below I am now a suburban Dad and my new priorities are my family, attempting to stay in shape, and growing Plano's first 100% weed free lawn. I hate to say this, but I just don't care anymore about the previous things I mentioned. I mean, I have a beauftiful wife so I don't chase the skirts anymore, beer is still a player but not nearly as the incrediubly voluminous consumption rate it once was, and football games in their entirety are rare. What's crazy is that I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way.
So, I thought to be honest I would tell all 3 of my readers that from now on, you will hear about Collin County area news, suburban Dad issues, and really the struggles and successes of a 30 something white guy just trying to make his .25 acre lot his own.
Brace yourself. Can you feel the excitement?!
No comments:
Post a Comment