It seems as if now, as a culture, we can't communicate fast enough. (my wife may disagree with that statement) I could stammer on and on about texting, twitter, email, blogs, etc, but you know all about them.
One of the features now found in most email clients is the ability to actively change misspelled words to what the program believes the writer is intending to pen.
Ex: I write "missisippi" it changes it to "mississippi"
I recently sent an email to a vendor at work with some data that he requested. Very quickly after I sent the message, I received an email back. You could tell it was from his iPhone as it had "sent from my iPhone" at the bottom of the message, and no doubt his email client has the exact feature I mention above.
He meant to write:
"Excellent.
Thanks"
What I actually read:
"Excrement.
Thanks"
1 comment:
Now that is funny! I will keep on the lookout for those kinds of messages. Wouldn't want to anger a customer!
Post a Comment